Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Vocab word

I have been learning to do a vocab word for one of our learning experiences.

A vocab word is when you choose a word from your reading book and you write information like write synonymy, word, meaning, add a picture, write your own sentence and the sentence from the book with the word in it.

I am proud of my vocab words because I take my time for writing things but it gets hard for me to write and think when people are talking. I am also proud of my vocab words because I have put detail in and I have also took my time instead of rushing.

Next time I could get more information, put punctuation in and take my time. I could also remember my iPad number because one time I forgot my iPad number and I had to restart my vocab word.

Something that challenged me was getting a photo and finding the information quick. It is also hard to find synonyms for the word.

I really enjoyed doing my vocabulary word because I liked writing all my information onto the page, putting in the detail and writing what I know about blood - curdling.

Here is a photo of one of my vocab words. This vocab word is Blood - curdling

No comments:

Post a Comment