Monday, March 14, 2016

The secret message


This week I have been learning to write a about a secret message in a bottle for my writing. This is a learning experiment for Totara hub.

Something that has challenged me is writing all the punctuation, detail, adding powerful words and sentence starters.

I am proud of writing this story because I think I have put heaps of detail, powerful words and good sentences in for my writing.

Next time I could  add more writing, stay on the same paragraph, think about good words and write chapters.

I have enjoyed writing about this story because when I read over it I am creating a picture in my head and it is making me wanting to add more sentences and paragraphs so that I get more detail and create a bigger picture in my head.


No comments:

Post a Comment