Saturday, August 15, 2015

Week 2, Term 3 - Similes

This week I enjoyed our homework because it was fun and a little hard. The reason it was hard because I forgot how to write a simile. The reason why it was fun because I then found loads of fantastic and funny similes.  I'll be able to use them in my writing now. Similes are when you compare something using the words 'like' or 'as'.
                                             

                                               

                                                       This is my homework.
                                                         It shows lot of similes.

This week I am proud of me giving the inference questions a go in Reading. They are tricky!

Next week I want to work on writing because sometimes it takes me a while to think about what to write.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment